The SynergEyes GP ll lens is an innovative gas permeable contact lens with two innovations: 1) a linear landing zone and 2) a unique tear reservoir.
The tear reservoir, in this larger 10.6 mm lens, allows for increased mid-periphery tear exchange resulting in great comfort. The linear landing zone creates a gentle, comfortable lens edge.
The GP ll lens delivers excellent, stable centration and is ideal for patients seeking greater comfort with gas permeable lenses.
The SynergEyes GP II lens is integrated into the RxConnect Fitting Resource which combines central and peripheral topography measurements with exam data to recommend lens parameters. In addition, the eye care professional can make lens parameter changes and instantly view resulting simulated fluorescein patterns.
- Complete family of lenses with a wide range of parameter
- Tear Reservoir Zone provides increased tear circulation
- Larger Lens Diameter provides more uniform pressure distribution with minimal edge awareness
- Ease of adaptation due to decreased lens movement and lens edge awareness
- High Oxygen Permeability from Menicon Z material
SynergEyes GP II Bitoric: Ideal lens when a back toric design is needed for proper fit.
Note: Front surface optics are automatically adjusted to neutralize the cylinder induced from the back toric design.
SynergEyes GP II Bitoric Extra: Ideal lens when a back toric design is needed for proper fit and additional front surface front surface toricity is needed for residual astigmatism not corrected with GP II Bitoric.