The SynergEyes GP ll lens is an innovative gas permeable contact lens with two innovations: 1) a linear landing zone and 2) a unique tear reservoir.
The tear reservoir, in this larger 10.6 mm lens, allows for increased mid-periphery tear exchange resulting in great comfort. The linear landing zone creates a gentle, comfortable lens edge.
The GP ll lens delivers excellent, stable centration and is ideal for patients seeking greater comfort with gas permeable lenses.
- Complete family of lenses with a wide range of parameter
- Tear Reservoir Zone provides increased tear circulation
- Larger Lens Diameter provides more uniform pressure distribution with minimal edge awareness
- Ease of adaptation due to decreased lens movement and lens edge awareness
- High Oxygen Permeability from Menicon Z material
SynergEyes GP II Bitoric: Ideal lens when a back toric design is needed for proper fit.
Note: Front surface optics are automatically adjusted to neutralize the cylinder induced from the back toric design.
SynergEyes GP II Bitoric Extra: Ideal lens when a back toric design is needed for proper fit and additional front surface front surface toricity is needed for residual astigmatism not corrected with GP II Bitoric.